How Home Security Email Alerts Work
Your home security web portal is where you access, monitor and manage your system. Among the many protective sensors, cameras, and customizable options at your fingertips, the portal is where you can set up email and text alerts directly from those devices to your web-enabled computer, mobile device or cell phone. The type of notification is up to you, whether you program it to send an alert of an event like the triggering of an alarm, or the absence of an event, like the system not being disarmed at the time the kids arrive home from school.
Benefits of Security Alerts
When your home security system delivers immediate alerts in the case of emergencies or regularly updated news on the daily goings-on of your household, whether you’re home or away from home, the control and convenience of email and text notifications speaks for itself. Since homeowners program the notifications to the unique needs of their family and property, the benefits are not only unlimited, but are easily changeable as needs change. Here are a few advantages:
- Easy to set up alerts to be sent from any part of the home
- Programmable automated messages to monitor daily schedules
- Email or text photo images or video
- Accessible from almost anywhere in the world on your web-enabled device
- Peace of mind knowing you have 24/7 access that will come to you
Who Benefits from Security Email and Text Alerts?
- Homeowners who are away from home for most of the day
- Frequent travelers
- Homeowners who want to track arrivals and departures of children, housekeepers, elderly relatives
- Large homes and those with remote structures like a garage or workshop
- Owners of vacation properties