eHealthSource Digital LED Calendar Clock Review
When it comes to improving your home safety, one of the top considerations a homeowner should make is to think about who actually lives in the home, and if there are individual safety needs that come into play. Whether it is a young child who is learning everyday functions, an adult with disabilities, or a senior, there are a number of simple yet affective upgrades you can make to your home that can make the home safer and more liveable for everyone.
One great home product on the market today that is a simple and useful upgrade to the home (or office) is the eHealthSource Big Oversized Digital Red LED Calendar Clock, which we review in detail below.
The eHealthSource Digital LED Calendar Clock features the date and time in large, bright numbers that can easily be seen from a distance. This clock is ideal in offices, schools and other professional settings as well as at home. At home, the eHealthSource digital LED calendar clock can be used to help children learn to tell time and dates easily or to assist an elderly loved one in keeping track of the time and date on a daily basis.
The Benefits and Features
The eHealthSource digital LED calendar clock is a convenient option when you want an alternative to the traditional clock. The bright red numbers are highly visible in low lighting and the clock can be used in a wide variety of settings. Features include the following:
- Adjustable brightness that can be set to suit your personal needs. If you are using the clock at home, you can opt for a lower brightness setting. Higher brightness is perfect for the office since it will allow people throughout the room to see the time and date easily.
- The eHealthSource digital LED calendar clock features an anti-glare screen that allows the numbers to be seen both in direct sunlight and low light.
- The date is shown in letters rather than numbers, allowing you to know the date instantly when checking the clock.
- When you need a clock that is easy to install and maintain, the eHealthSource digital LED calendar clock is an excellent option. The clock won’t lose time during power outages, which means that you won’t have to reset the time and date every time that there is a thunderstorm. The clock can be hung anywhere or you can simply set the clock on a table.
- When using the eHealthSource digital LED calendar clock for the elderly, setting the clock on a table in the main living area allows the light from the clock to illuminate the room slightly. The extra light from the clock can help prevent falls during the middle of the night
Whether you need a solution for the office, are helping a young child learn to tell the time or recognize the months of the year or you are assisting an elderly loved one in maintaining their daily schedule, there are many options available. Using a combination of clocks is often the best solution, particularly when remembering things is an issue.
Alternative LED & Alarm Clocks
DBTech Big Oversized Digital Blue LED Calendar Clock
Rating: 4.3 out of five stars.
This clock has most of the same features as the eHealthSource digital LED calendar clock. One of the benefits of choosing the DBTech version is that you can opt for red, green or blue led lights.
Medcenter Talking Alarm Clock And Medication Reminder
Rating: 4.4 out of five stars.
The Medcenter Talking Alarm Clock and Medication reminder is the ideal choice if you are making your purchase for an elderly family member who has visi difficulty remembering things. The Medcenter Talking Alarm Clock and Medication reminder displays the time and date, but also allows you to record up to six messages to remind your elderly loved one to take their medications, eat meals or perform other tasks on schedule.
Active Living Oversized Digital LED Dynamic Wall Clock
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
The Dynamic Living model can be mounted on the wall or set on a shelf and displays the time and date in bright, red numbers and letters.
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
The Dementia Day Clock simply displays the day of the week and whether it is morning, afternoon, evening or night. The Dementia Day Clock can be used in combination with other clocks to help your loved one stay on track throughout the day.